During this episode, the S&G crew discuss:
- the S&G crew introduce themselves…7 editions after the first show
- the S&G crew set (fairly low) expectations for themselves outside of being passionate fans
- how each of us got to where we are today; from soccer players, to fans, to coaches.
- Scott explains how he’s actually from New Jersey and not the Japan much to the dismay of a group of 8 year olds he coached
- their first specific moment that really formed their tight connection to the National Team
- their opinions on whether its more fun to watch the US Men or the US Women play?
- their favorite Men’s and Women’s player ever?