During this episode, the S&G crew discuss:
- the starting line-up; what we hoped to see vs. what we saw
- was goal #1 more of a Guzan issue or more of a “why is there nobody within 10 yards of Messi issue?”
- the USMNT can’t keep the ball, but mostly they look like they don’t want the ball
- Wondo finally participates in the game…fouling Messi. And Messi appreciates the opportunity
- Messi’s greatness
- after basically playing 9v11 for the first half, we start Pulisic in the 2nd half
- What does the 3rd place game mean for you? What should the 3rd place game mean for the USMNT?
- Fire Klinsy?
- And for the big finish: Adam shares his idea around stopping idiots from running onto the pitch. And the SAG crew have a new business opportunity?
Find us on iTunes and subscribe at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/podcasts-stars-gripes-soccer/id1124267808?mt=2